1. Excuse me, do you have a minute? I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
2. Hi there, I couldn't help but notice you from across the room. Can I buy you a drink?
3. I noticed you have a book with you. What are you reading? (This can be used as an opening line in a bookstore or library)
4. Hey, can I ask you a question? Do you have any recommendations for a good restaurant or café in the area?
5. You have a great sense of style. Where did you get those shoes? (This acknowledges their taste and shows you notice details)
6. I saw you were sitting alone and thought I'd come over and say hi. What brings you here today?
Remember to be polite and genuine in your approach and always read the situation before making a move. Good luck!